Well it looks like I jumped the gun! I had checked the weather and it had said it was going to be nice all week, so when coupled with the fact that on MONDAY the leaves hadn’t changed I moved the meadow party to Oct. 2nd … BUT then comes a storm (yesterday) and I woke up this morning to fantastic color! Are you kidding!?!? I was going to just leave things as they are, as I don’t want to cause any more confusion, but I would hate for people to miss out on the color because they couldn’t make it to the Oct. 2nd party …. SO~ I took me and my girls up to the meadow to check it out AND they are beautiful! Ugh! So I am opening the meadow portrait party back up for Saturday! I am SORRY I am such a crazy person (let’s just blame this on the pregnancy!)
So: If you have registered for either of the parties … this Saturday or Oct. 2nd … you now have another decision to make!
Both parties will be at the MEADOW WITH FALL COLORS ….
*If you are registered you are guaranteed your “spot back” for Saturday. If you’d rather come on Oct. 2nd I can keep you there … OH MY … OH MY!
*If you got a spot at the Oct. 2nd party from the waiting list you can keep it on Oct. 2nd time guaranteed or request a Sept. 18th date (without guaranty).
*If you wanted to come to the fall party but hadn’t registered yet (for either day) register and we’ll find you a spot (as we have now doubled the days!)
I will be making phone calls, sending emails and checking with everyone to make sure they are happy with this! I am so sorry for all the extra work.
If you wouldn’t mind filling out the following form if you fall under ANY of the categories above I would LOVE you! (Well I already do, but I will love you MORE!)